Creating Resilient, Viable Credit Mechanisms
Our products aim to create financial security and development in the rural economies through Self Help Group Lending at the lowest possible interest rates.
Entry Level loan (ELL)
Activity Term Loan (ATL)
₹40,000 to ₹65,00024/30 Months
Certified Activity Term Loan (CAL)
₹12,000 to ₹15,000 20 Months
Business Development Loan (BDL)
Working Capital Loan
|Loan Type||Product||Description||Amount^^||Rate of Interest**||Processing|
|Group Loans||Entry Level Loan (ELL)||New members start with ELL||33,000||21.30||1.00||24/30|
|Activity Term Loan (ATL)||Higher value loan amount once member’s credit history is established.||ATL1 – 40,000|
ATL 2 – 45,000
ATL 3 – 50,000
ATL 4 – 55,000
ATL 5 – 60,000
ATL 6 – 65,000
|Individual Loans||Certified Activity Term Loan (CAL)||Micro Business Education (MBE) loan provided Certified members who successfully pass our MBE courses.||CAL1 – 12,000|
CAL2 – 15,000
|Business Development Loan (BDL)||Working capital loan to fund additional investments for the micro-enterprise.||15,000||20/24|
^^Maximum loan amount per member
** Rate of Interest is charged per annum and on diminishing balance
* Exclusive of GST. Processing fee is 1.18% including GST. For Kerala, with flood cess of 1% on processing fee, total processing fee is 1.19%.
^ Tenure in months
Loan amount, Rate of Interest and Tenure may change based on the Management Decision/RBI and MFIN Guidelines
- Rate of Interest per annum is 21.30% and will be charged on diminishing balance.
- Processing charges of 1.18% are inclusive of GST
- Mentioned loan amount is the maximum loan amount per member of an SHG
- Loan amount, Rate of Interest and Tenure may change based on the Management Decision/RBI and MFIN Guidelines.